- Born in California – BUT now a southern girl.
- Mom at 17….3 boys by 30
- Owned and operated two businesses since 2000
- Now….doing what I want to do
- Love to travel — mostly USA, Mexico, … some Europe
- Spends time at residences in the mountains and lakes of North Carolina
a long time fan!
Like most the 2006 amazing Stephan Bonner and Forrest Griffin fight awakened the Indian warrior in me. I can’t describe the sense of awe I had in watching them literally give it their all in the ring. Trail blazers such as Forrest Griffin, Tito Ortiz, Chuck Liddell and of course – the legendary Royce Gracie ….and so many since those days have became my sports heros.